Monday, May 4, 2009

Brand New Blog

This is my first ever blog. Let me introduce myself. My name is Natalie. I am a wife of almost 13 years and a mother of 4 wonderful children. My hobbies are scrapbooking, reading, sewing, and entertaining my kids. I am a stay-at-home mom who whiles away the hours homeschooling the children. About 2 months ago I signed up to be a Close To My Heart consultant. I love it! They have wonderful products that make it so easy to be really creative. I had never used a stamp until I went to an open house. I was so impressed that I ordered my consultant package within 2 weeks. Now I am learning the joys of stamping and cardmaking. Tomorrow I will attempt to figure out how to load pictures to this blog so that I can share my progress. I would love to hear your comments! Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment