Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This is a card that I am working on for a card swap that I will be attending this weekend. I have met a group of wonderful Close To My Heart consultants that have taught me so much already! This will be the first swap that I've done with them and I can't wait to pick up more tips and tricks from them.
The paper is Daydream. The stamp is Dainty Thoughts. I had originally tried to put a cupcake in the middle with the intentions of making this a birthday card. However, I couldn't get it to look right so I switched to a flower. Flowers are a foreign thing to me as I have 3 boys that don't prefer flowers! My daughter isn't really girly girl either. Therefore, flowers and frilly paper is a learning experience. I think the card still needs something more; I'm working on that.









This was the second card I made last night. The stamp is Extreme Happiness from the new Summer 2009 catalog. The name fits is perfectly! I was so happy as I created this card. The paper came from one of my many stacks of paper that I have a tendency to collect. Some part of my brain must believe that they are going to stop making scrapbook paper so I'd better buy it all right now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cards. I am so happy to have one of my own! :)

    ReplyDelete